• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
^^yes suppose..could even buy a kit abuse my engine for a but the transfer the kit at a later date.

Whats the max boost i could run on say a TD04/05 on stock internals? about a bar?

If your planning going forged at a leater date I dont see any problem with 1.2 bar on standard internals, or 1 bar to be safe. Either way it will be a weapon.

very nice glanza :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :lol:

If your planning going forged at a leater date I dont see any problem with 1.2 bar on standard internals, or 1 bar to be safe. Either way it will be a weapon.

yes think i might buy a TD04/05 kit fit the to my FTE,

Buy another Engine and forge that then swap the kit over when the new engine gets fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Well not updated for a bit..not sure if ive mentioned but i got a lower arm bar from jezza a while ago.

And i'm meeting Idrees on Sunday to buy the D2 Coilovers he ahd for sale.

As soon as i have them, i'll be getting the fit along with the lower arm bar and anti lift plates i still havent had fitted :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Winners FTW? haha

Just put my name down on some some Recaro front seats and rails, good price to. Think they are Evo 8 ones.

Also getting a new interior light as my doesnt work and it bugs me haha

And yes i know..still no pics haha..to follow.

Seats are Fitted (and my interior light :lol:)

Just bought a Panhard rod aswell from Bullet00th (from TGTT) and Nick from Tuning Developments is gonna fit it along with my coilovers for me (just sorting a date)

I'll get pics after the coilovers are fitted :lol:

P.S the seats are awesome and highly recommended

nice on dude.

Phil.

Cheers mate

where did you get the mot done? you have a decat done?

cant believe you beat me to the evo seats! if you sell has to be to me!

Got it done at a garage round the corner from me, I have a cat on at the min but I asked and he said they can test without a cat, aslong as it still passes the emmisions test :p

& the seats are amazing B)

Erm, pictures please Mr.Kennedy B)

I knew you would be the one to say that haha, I'm getting my alarm put on tomorrow and if the weathers ok I'll get it cleaned and get some photos up.