^^ye if the price is close i'll just go to the guy by work, can drop it off and get picked up n go to work..then get the bus for a couple of days.

If you can ask though that'll be great..only thing is.. i dont have the standard skirts or rear bumper lol (skirts arent a problem but the bumper is lol)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying to ring Toyota to see if they are open, but no answer so will have to order my bumper after the new year. :)

Well to add to the bits from Idrees;

16. Speedo Convertor

Also just ordered some Indiglo Dials from TMD so can't wait to get these both fitted :)

Well been speaking to Idrees and decided to swap my Livesports spoiler for one of his JAM ones.

So thats happening in the next week or so.

Idrees pointed out that with the big bulky body kit the Livesports spoiler may look a little "lost" so gone for the chunkier JAM one :p

Also he is sorting out something extra special for me in the next month or so :D but thats a secret lol

Also not been able to order my bumper :) so i'm hopfully gona sort that tomorrow :)

I think the JAM one will suit it much better tbh and I'm sure others will agree. With that chunky front lip, and the Livesports sides and Jam rear are quite big too and the Livesports spoiler is rather thin. JAM spoiler will look awsome imo, along with the others things of course. :)

Must say I prefer the JAM or Varis to a LiveSports should will look amazing :D

Save you editing this post :(

Now i've decided to change, the JAM one is growing on me, think i prefer it now aswell. :D

who does this car belong to again kennedy or idrees? lol

Ermm well, i think its turning into a shared car haha

mike is any of the stuff that needs painting in need of any repairs

You have just caught me on FB, so i'll chat to you on there haha

Well JAM spoiler arrived today :D (Idrees i'll send my Liversports to you sometime this week) All depends on weather conditions haha.

Also treated myself to a Sparco seatbelt harness (Thanks chriswoodfto)

IMAG0233.jpg

Hopfully i can work from home tomorrow and will have chance to order my bumper :)

Me to :(

It's taken bloody ages to get all the parts i want haha..just gona get some Cruise Fenders when Idrees has them made up..then i think thats everything bodywise (although i want a cruise bonnet aswell haha)

Theres no pleasing some people :( lol
ahaa! The varis one not good enough?! :p

No i wana keep both and change when i feel like :D

Sweet cant wait matey, it might sound a bit silly to some people but i cant wait to see that bonnet sprayed i dont think I've seen one sprayed befor and think it would look minnnnnnnnnnt :D

There was one that has been sprayed, was some pics on here and TGTT.

Found it..it's Johnny_C's

Picture057.jpg

Picture055.jpg