• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i've received my new lip thanks to mc_chu and ive decided to sell my JAM lip and side skirts.

But good news, i've just bought some genuine livesports skirts from Idrees, also bought his optional rear cup holders and optional din draws/panel :p

So thanks Idrees..again :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's neatly xmas and ive decided to splash out a little.

Bought a Race Spec Rocker Cover & FMIC (to suit a TD04, a few of you may know what that means :thumbsup:) from Dstillie

Also

Bought a Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit, Genuine JAM Rear Bumper, Apexi AVCR & a Walbro Fuel Pump off..you guessed it Idrees haha

This car is going to be insane after christmas with the way you are going with your buying :thumbsup:

Its been expensive..but it'll be worth it B)

How much parts have you bought off Idrees haha

To many, I call him my wallet now B)

Look forward to pictures when you have everything fitted.

Me to, can't wait till see pics of your V B)

its going to be sweeeeeeeet when you have all the part on wink.gif what engine management have you got on you V kennedy?

None at the min, Gona be gettin some sort of emanage or similar

You haven't posted pictures in how long!?!?!

I dislike you :D

B) i know but nothings fitted yet..there will be one massive update when they are all fitted..with more pics than you can handle B)

:thumbsup:B) We will need to write a list of all the things you've bought off me once this car is done!

Best start on that list now haha

Well just made a list of parts i've bought from Idrees

1. Cusco Style BMCS
  2. Anti Lift Plates
  3. 98 Spec Rear Lights
  4. TRD Leather Gear Knob
  5. ZEP spoiler (replica)
  6. Driver Side Window Switch Trim
  7. Mirror Style Cooling Panel
  8. D2 Coilovers
  9. Blitz BOV
  10. Livesports Skirts
  11. JAM Bumper
  12. Optional Rear Cup Holders
  13. Optional Din Tray/Draws
  14. Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
  15. Walbro Fuel Pump

And i'm sure there will be more to come :thumbsup:

"optional rear cup holders" - i though Iddy wasnt convinced they were OEM Starlet parts?? i think there may have been some available, we need pictures mate that I will cross reference with Jay's Options booklet. if you got genuine ones, thats a freakin awesome move!

also, "optional din tray/drawers"?? again, pictures, because this is not an option i'm aware of, unless u mean the snazzy ebay items, I've got one of them, very smart bits of kit!

thats some parts list man! cant wait to see them all on!

Phil.

Here is the tray/draws

SDC11981.jpg

Can just make them out under the stereo.

I'll try and find the pics of the rear cup holders

EDIT: here are the cup holders..even if they aren't OEM they will be handy :lol:

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

(Hope Idrees doesnt mind me using his photos, but just searched for a while to find them lol)

The DIN Tray is definitely a genuine Toyota item, it has the Toyota logo on the face. Maybe it's out of a different Toyota? I'm sure I've heard someone else mention 'Optional Din tray' before though.

As for the cupholders I have no idea but they rock. When I bought them they were sold to me as 'optional cupholders' - either way they're awesome. :lol:

Oh and that's some list of bits you've bought off me!

Well Idrees has just been the best today..hes just delivered my Skirts, Bumper, Din Tray, Cup Holders, Apexi AVCR & Fuel pump.

I've just been out in the freezing cold and snow to fit the Skirts, Bumper and Din Tray, Pics will have to wait though :lol: i cant feel my feet haha.