• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be more pictures than you can handle :(

can't wait to do a before and after pic

As soon as its all painted its TD04/Forged engine time :p then my project will be "finished"

Well finished meaning ive got to the point of where i wanted when i bough the car..can a project ever truely be finished?

ok, this is twice in two days.

the next person who calls me Phillip is gettin banned for a week. in case u havn't, there are two important things u should note:

Number 1: i have signed EVERY SINGLE post in 10,025 posts PHIL. note the SINGLE 'L'.! take the bloody hint!

Number 2: i am a SUPERMODERATOR! so, the next person who spells my name with two 'L's WILL, i repeat, WILL be banned for a week!!!!!!!

its very simple! The Queen's husband, Prince Philip, has one 'L' in his name. i too have ONLY ONE 'L' in my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apologies for the spam Kennedy! but i am going to have to start banning people who offend me!

Phil.

haha its ok Phil. :(

I have been given a quote by lukEp which is very good for my body work which is great news :p

Being take to another body shop by a mechanic friend of mine to see how much they quote me..next few weeks we should be good for some pictures (Finally haha)

PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I knew you'd say that...they will be up soon when the body work is sorted.

looking good hunni :p

you gotta TRD rad cap :D so gutted i bought 1 and it never fitted got a dif radiator :p so im left with the ugly looking old 1 :p

xxxx

Some good news, got a call from Toyota before, my bumper is in :D

going to pick it up tomorrow :D