right i need to fully understand this turbo mojo lol.

i have a hybrid

i will be probably buying an sps manifold as they look very good quality and at a good pice. Now i have a front mount and de-cat and everyone goes on about geting some fule management but i have also been told it is possible just to run it on a rrfpr and different injectors then get it maped at 1 bar and everyything will be fine. now if i wanted to run more i have been told i should sway more towards e-manage. i just need people to confirm this. now i will be getting the car fully sorted before so i will opt for new ht leads and plugs and i will get the cylinders tested.

what i might do is run 1 bar on the hybrid then once i can afford it go e manage and wack boost up to 1.2 bar. Is my engine going to be able to cope with this power as from stock this would be quite a lot more and i will be still using this as my daily driver. im slightly scared something is going to go wrong so is there anything i should do before. is it worth getting a walboro fuel pump.

i will be geting a boost controller but what are the benefits of this as once mapped at a bar why would i need to adjust the boost. i was thinking at getting the hdi boost controller as it looks like a good product got good reviews and is a good price.

if anyone can tell me of things i might not be thinking about this would be great as i wanna be totally confident in the set up and i will be buying things that people suggest that will help.

obviously i have thought of the obviouse like aircon re location and hks or toy tuning actuator and all new gaskets. and better rocker breather. but what else.

Its all been covered before mate, just do a search and do some reading there's plenty of info on it all to clear your mind up. B)

One thing though, 2 bar on a hybrid?! Erm no, it will kill itself! :)B)

i know it would have been covered somewhere but its easier for me to put a topic up under my name.

• 1 month later...

Do it cheap.....do it twice :p Get the basics sorted, HT leads,plugs and a good service first. A manifold and actuator will be a good place to start tuning.If your fuel pump is on it's way out then change it if not don't waste your cash it's not needed till you are 200bhp+.

Save for the bits you need and get the best bits you can to save buying stuff twice. :D

How are you gonna get it mapped on just RRFPR and injectors??? No management to map there ;)