What will happen?

You know how we all love our cars etc...........what about, just say 5yrs down the line? will there be any starlets left? aftermarket parts? 4EFTE`S to forge? genuine parts avaliable? this website? the enthusiasm?

just a thought...... :)

Wow your in a positive mood! :)

I know car clubs that have been going for over 5 years now, so there's hope for everyone. This one's been going since 2005? 1 whole year is good going for any club nowadays.

Plus, the good thing about this group of people is that everyone is friendly, most people seem to get along.

Starlets may become one of the cars that seem to be everywhere in a few years, because they are already becoming that way in most towns now. But hopefully they will always be classed as nice cars..but chav's ones like Corsa/Saxo etc.

It's been pretty much the same for all the Corolla T-Sport owners on TOC. Dad owns one so I know all the drama thats gone on B)

First the T-Sport forum got merged with the normal Corolla forum, so it was all a jumble, and you couldn't really find the topics that were for T-Sports (Stupid decision on the admins part tbh). So when some members who were sick of it decided to start up another website, they all got banned : /

Dad's left TOC behind him though, gone to join Corolla Club UK (the site that was set up) :)

i hope this site doesnt go away. as i have learned a lot on engines on this site and can thank many people for puting up interesting topics to read and replies that realy helped. without this site i dont think i would be as car crazy as i wasnt this mad about cars before i bought a starlet. i mean i had a polo before and never once changed the oil in it through out the time i had it lol ( 2 years ) just kept toping up. i mean thats how bad i was. now i try my best and treat my car well and will do for the rest of my life

none of my family are into car so i have had to pick it up myself as some may have had a childhood built around cars. not me so this site has realy helped.

big thnaks to the admin.

I'm in TOC, the northerners i speak to are fairly friendly and they have nothing but praise for my car even though alot of them own new-ish toyota's or MR2's etc.

I already had links to alot of them though because my cars previous owner was there from early on and was good friends with them all

I think people have their opinions because the newer Toyota's aren't aimed at younger prople such as us lot

Well theres the

yaris.......shite only the jap version is worth having, french assembled one is a plastic toy

aygo.....looks ugly (my opinion)

the new iq thing looks fun

the sporty versions of the corolla look cool.......i think they dont apeal to us because we know we cant get insured on them as they are new etc