I HAVE A NOISE HELPPPPPPP

OK so i have a knocking noise on my glanza basicly its in pot one when the spark lead is connetced to the plug when this is disconnected there is no knock this has only occured since my remap well a week after the map made 255.6bhp at 1.3 bar my engine is fully forged and i now im stuck to what it can be..

My mate whipped the rocker off and as far as we can see there is no damage there... SO tomorrow gonna whip the head of and check fr pistone slap someone mentioned it could be piston slap from rings breaking down or small end bearing.. Any ideas folks PLEASE

the build has done about 5k and less than a k at 255.6bhp ^_^ couldnt get the head of today it seems somefucker has nicked some of my spanners and some of my alan key heads for my sockets so will go andf get new on monday and continue then L( This noise did not affect the cars drive in anyway but was starting to increasingly get louder hence me taking it off the road