A ? about ignition leads

i'd look into changing that air filter too, HKS SPF's are crap when they're new, let alone when they're old, haggard and dirty (like yours seems to be).

Get a new K&N filter on there and it'll probably make the car feel 10 times better, and wont be sucking in bits of dried foam, dirt, rocks etc :)

i'd look into changing that air filter too, HKS SPF's are crap when they're new, let alone when they're old, haggard and dirty (like yours seems to be).

Get a new K&N filter on there and it'll probably make the car feel 10 times better, and wont be sucking in bits of dried foam, dirt, rocks etc :)

Couldnt agree with you more mate, i hate the thing, was there when i got the car right enough!

What is a recommended induction kit? and where to buy them?

Id prefer the blitz probably. Going for this one:

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-181.aspx

however, does it comes with the tubing pipe, or whatever its called? It doesnt say on the site. Here is a pic of what i mean, marked by my Paint Skills in BLUE.

03012008328-1.jpg

And what is the part circled in RED called, im ld to believe its an oil breather??

I want my engine bay to look like this:

YUM YUM!!!! :D

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/G...aJ/DSCF2091.jpg

What induction kit is on that?

See what i want is the piping and tubing like shown above. I wish cars were as simply as computers. :D

thats all standard mate....when they say fitting kit is included it means the bracket that bolts onto the filter, and then that fits in the stock s bend where it connects to the air box...

i think that pick you put up is a hks filter...you have a custom bit of ali pipe on yours, where the stock s bend would be.

• 2 months later...

I've got that HKS racing suction induction kit. That silver pipe is the pipe that comes with it! Mine made a massive difference compared to the KaN i had on it before! I really do reccomend these filters just need a clean every 1000 miles or so! I strongly do not recommend relocating it infront of the radiator like alot of people do down to shit and water that can get strait into it. If your were to do this get some sort of plate made up so direct air entering the front of the car does not get sucked strait in! Im planning on relocating it behind (my drivers side) fog light with a scoop that covers over the front of my filter to stop rain and crap from getting sucked in!

Also to be on the safe side you can always buy filters that fit in your pipe behind the air filter that dont restrict air flow but at the same time catch any particals of water that may get past your air filter!

Regards Johny