Different type of BOV's?

Well i know what a bov does and how its operated and works :p , but whats the difference between a twin and single piston bov? is one better than the other? i have a baileys single piston dump valve fitted atm, but i also have a twin piston venturi baileys bov. The single piston one leaks boost when i travel at certain speeds on the motorway and when the throttle peddle is at a certain position, would the twin piston bov sort this? cheers guys starlybrusier :) .

• 2 months later...
Well i know what a bov does and how its operated and works :lol: , but whats the difference between a twin and single piston bov? is one better than the other? i have a baileys single piston dump valve fitted atm, but i also have a twin piston venturi baileys bov. The single piston one leaks boost when i travel at certain speeds on the motorway and when the throttle peddle is at a certain position, would the twin piston bov sort this? cheers guys starlybrusier :lol: .

i have been having this exact same problem!! did u sort it and find out which is better??? jamie

• 1 year later...

The problem is simply because it's baileys, get something more reputable as these baileys tend to leak quite a lot. A mate of mine had his leaking from quite a premature/new dv.

The problem is simply because it's baileys, get something more reputable as these baileys tend to leak quite a lot. A mate of mine had his leaking from quite a premature/new dv.

to be honest i wanna sale my car but wanna take the hks off so just need to no if a twin piston dump valve wuld fit

any info wuld be great thanks