I've been savin up this last while and today I've ordered the Glanza rear light lense covers, clear indicator covers and the crystal clear headlights from Toyota all for £297 but as I'm buyin em as a whole they're givin me 20% discount bringin it down to about £240ish and they come in on Thursday.YES!!! I thought it would at least take 10 workin days. :pB)

I also bought more powerful headlight bulbs from Halfords. I need to know what to buy for the indicators (cant mind-but silvatechs ring a bell). Also what lights do I need for the rear Glanza covers? :p

I chose the 'Glanza' spec rear lights.lol. Maybe you skim read it.

Is there a certain code for the silvatech bulbs for fitment?

I will be gettin the parts tomorrow about 6ish. So I will try fittin em at the weekend. :p

no i didnt skim read, that s a pet hate i have, people that dont read posts properly, so always make the effort when reading

mate there were three versions of "glanza spec rear lights"

if you could find a pic of which ones it?

any general accessory store, even halfords should sell the silvertech bulbs,

it would be best off if you took a bulb in from the light unit as from memory i cant remember if the pins are off center or oposed to each other.

soon as you get the parts get some pics fired up bro,

ps, check the events section,

u up for the uksc scottish tour?

Oh sorry Enzo. I will get pics up when I get em.

I hope I get ones that fit then because I never knew there were 3 kinds.

I will do that with the indicator bulbs.

I could be up for the tour as I will be in Edinburgh at the time but I cant decide whether to go or not as I know ripspeed is not to everyones taste. :p:p

I know people on here that are in it for complete power whether as mine is just an 'almost' 1 brand make. lol

all kind of glanza lights fit mate so you have nothing to worry about there dude,

if your needing a hand with anythin you could always tour to mine?

ive lost you on your last paragraph about rippspeed and one make???

could you explain again bro?

if im interpriting your right you have a starlet which is nice so pop along

Oh thats good. Cheers for the offer - I might take it up.

What I mean is to you Starlet owners I have ripspeed products on my car which is not liked much. So to be in a photoshoot - I'd be out of place.

thats a big hairy bullshit bro, nothing to worry about at all mate,

there are nooo snobs on this site and by the sound of things after you get all those lights fitted your gona have a smoothlookin ride for sure,,

ps you will definatly not be out of place mate :p

and would be good if you were there

ps rich aka scutcho works at ripspeed,

and i buy in there all the time

Hey dude

Here's the silvatec bulb part numbers that will fit your car so u can go prepared!

Side repeater BU501S

Front Indicators BU343S

Both straight pin!

I know this because I got the Silvatecs in myself :p

The part numbers are the same for 'silvatec style' ones too, just in case they ran out of REAL silvatecs!

Can't wait to see your new rear lights!

Peace Out

Joz

I agree with Geo dude, FUCK wot other people have to say about ripspeed, its your car and if u like it then its none of their damn business!!!! Bollox to wot they say about ripspeed mate. Look at the wheels I've bought, certain people voiced that they didnt like them...do i care? NO!!! Its my damn car and if i wana put them on i will!!!!

So, get your ass along to that meet!!!!! No starlet is outta place at a UKSC meet!!!!

Phil.

Why wouldnt u be wanted mate....who's to say wot other people have done to their car is any better than wot you've done to urs??!!??!! Fuck em!!!! I wana see your car in the middl of the pics of this meet!!!! If u dont go Geo will hunt u down and hurt u!!!!!!! And i'll get the boat to Troon and hurt you!!!!!! B):pB):p

Phil.

Where can I get the Philips Silvertech Bulbs for front and side repeaters, red colour rear lights,a red fog light and red sidelights? :lol:

I should have had the lights by now but they made a mistake - so the lights are not in until Thursday so hopefully I will get them fitted this weekend. Pics will be posted as promised. <_<

You need a Halfords that stocks more of the Ripspeed parts, on the main page of the halfords site, put Edinburgh in the store locator and it'll give you all the stores, by the look of it your place has loads of them.

Within halfords I found the blubs in a glass case (find a bored looking shop hand to open it for you!), the codes are somewhere else on this site, but the ther's only type of side repeater bulb, and for the indicator just make sure you get the one with pins on the opposite sides, not with them offset

lichts001.jpg

lichts002.jpg

lichts003.jpg

lichts004.jpg

They're they are. Toyota for some reason hasn't got the other headlight yet or the side repeaters. Im going to fit the rear lights and the clear indicators this weekend so I will post pics up soon!! <_<

im might get a set of those lights man, they do look minted!!

your more than welcome to fit them at my bit, at the same time i could help you with the grill ansd the side rubbing strips

im only half an hour from the outskirts of edinburgh mate <_<

Those rear light lenses look so good mate!

Can't wait to see them fitted for sure.

Must change mine after I get her lowered ;b

As for the crystal clear headlights & clear sides, they are gonna totally change your car's front end for the better!

Have fun!

Peace Out

Joz