Well at the moment im sorting my handling and braking on my glanza, once this is done im goin to be starting the power gains, i have a few mods already like adjustable actuator and decat 2.5" system and these have made a nice difference but i want to go further :D

I want to run either 0.9 or 1 bar of boost throught the standard ct9 until i get a hybrid ;)

but what do i need to run this kind of boost?

if people could give me a list of everything i need that would be great :D

and also what sort of power would i see?

cheers, help much appreciated :) .

im in the middle of doing this at the moment, as far as i know you need a fuel reg and uprated pump,fcd. i think that may be it

ah wicked, you goin hybrid or staying on the standard ct9?, i got a pretty good idea what you need but just wanted to know exactly what i needed :D i think thats all you need is:

adjustable fuel regulator

FCD

i dont think you need an uprated pump, as i think the stock one is fine for 1 bar boost

umm one important thing is to get an uprated manifold to stop you messing up the third piston rings

i think you also need some sort of management too

and a Fmic ( that you already have you swine :) ;) )

im just not sure enough so i dont want to go and start buyin stuff until im really sure :D

thats all i know is its goin to cost me a bloody fortune :D , but hey im goin to be keeping the car for few years so i may aswell get it running some higher power.

Cheers Starlybruiser :D

i posted this on another tread as well it's mega helpful:

this is from Toby at toy tuning:

This is what we recommend for a good 200hp setup with brakes and chassis to match

â?¢ Hybrid CT9

â?¢ Free Flow Mild Steel Manifold

â?¢ Decat

â?¢ Cat Back system 2.5inch The car is now expelling gases more efficiently.

â?¢ Relocated Air Filter to front bumper

â?¢ Heat Reflective tape for Inlet Track

â?¢ Raise the Rear of the Bonnet with washers

â?¢ Front Mounted Intercooler (wrap throttle body side pipes with heat reflective material)

â?¢ Uprated Thermostat

â?¢ Rad Cap

Car is now breathing more efficiently

â?¢ Consider better radiator and breather/header tank if planning on track days Car is now cooling more efficiently

â?¢ New Spark Plugs (consider colder grades)

â?¢ New HT leads

â?¢ Inspect Dizzy/Rotor Ignition system now works

â?¢ Uprated Fuel Pump

â?¢ Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit

â?¢ Engine Management/Piggy Back/Fuel Controller (depends how far you want to go)

â?¢ Rolling Road Session Car now fuelling adequately

â?¢ Uprated clutch with flywheel is poss

â?¢ Quickshift Kit

â?¢ LSD if poss Car can now handle power and you can shift quicker

This should net you around 180bhp - 200bhp on 18 psi max. This then leaves the brakes and chassis which will need to be sorted to cope with the power. I would recommend at a min:

â?¢ Uprated Front Disks

â?¢ Uprated Pads

â?¢ New OEM Rear Pads

â?¢ Braided Brake Lines

â?¢ Cusco BMCS

â?¢ Dot 5.1 Toyota Fluid (bleed dry and refill) You can now stop!

â?¢ Coilovers / Fixed height shocks with springs

â?¢ Front and Rear Strut Braces

â?¢ Panhard Rod

â?¢ Lower Arm Bar

â?¢ Anitlift kit

â?¢ Check and replace worn bushes

â?¢ Good tires Power to ground greatly improved.

obviously take out what you already have, and just prioritize. you have said and know basically what you need.

im going to go down the hybrid route when money allows, i'll run the standard turbo at a bar for a while. i forgot the mani, sorry bud. defo need one of them as the standards one is slightly restrictive :)

i think you definatly need the pump to increase the fuel supply needed with the increase or somthing.my mate is already running the setup im going for. ive got most bits to do th change now bud all i need is some heat reflective tape and some new nipples for my reg. check out this link starley

JCC?

that list is awsome i shall follow it to the best i can. hopfully i'll have a beast whe im done. ;)