Indeed it will Nath, I've just ordered the rest of the parts i needed today, so hopefully can get to work on it asap with your help matey ;)

Once shes up and running right i will be at a fair few meets so can meet some of you lot there!

Thanks again for the warm welcome and comments!

now i hate that shape polo, its soooo ugly, but that just changed my outlook on em!! shame about what happened to it, shows the center console aint really "sturdy" either :/

but lovely 82 mate, look after her! :)

lol i know quite a few people in the vw scene mostly polo owners on clubpolo like, whats his name?

yeah man some people love em some dont but even i think vdub made some right shitters or never went the hole way in making some as good as they should have been! the car only weighed in at 700kg with all the interior and mine had been stripped out a very weak body to them as you can tell lol

lol i know quite a few people in the vw scene mostly polo owners on clubpolo like, whats his name?

yeah man some people love em some dont but even i think vdub made some right shitters or never went the hole way in making some as good as they should have been! the car only weighed in at 700kg with all the interior and mine had been stripped out a very weak body to them as you can tell lol

he's called James, i think i overheard him say he has a new car but not sure, i know he drove a slightly modded Mk5 Golf, think it was a 1.4