hi people just thought i'd come on here! signed up about a month ago but didn't want to say anything till i got my new car! well i have just bought a mint starlet gt turbo mk1 in white some nice wheels - rota gt3's and a nice spec too, needs a few things doing to make it look like mine lol always liked these cars but i was a big mad vw fan for ages! reason i bought this car was i had a big crash in my vw polo g40 supercharged uprated to 170 bhp been off of work for 4 months fractured my pelvis nice bolt in it and i have problems with my arm. very lucky i wasn't killed, if my gf was in she would have easily been dead for sure. so i'll get some pics of my starlet on here and some of my polo g40 before and after the crash....... thats if you wanna see it lol. anyway hope to see you all at some meets and to chat on here :p

cheers dan!

welcome to the club mate, the pictures of your old g40 screwed up like that send shivers down my spine . . . . :p

what actualy happened in the crash . did you slam into a sign?

thanks people for the warm welcome! yeah well how it happened (or what i can remeber of it anyways as i was knocked ou fot 15mins or so). I was on my was back to my GF's house after picking up some last minute things for Tatton Park to show off my car . I was in the ouside lane of a duel carriage way which was merging into one when i was blocked out by a golf gti who really would not let me in for love nor money. Driving conditions were terrible (heavy rain). I had to break (harder than usual) which caused the wheels to lock up which sent me fish tailing all over the road. I controlled this (sort of) but then as i went to knock it down a gear (to hopefully slow right down) i knocked my hand break and the back end went which caused me to smash into the 2 posts. My car ended up been the wrong way on the road nose to nose with the golf somehow. I cant remeber much other than this. I woke up with the driver of the golf holding my head telling me not to move as i had been in an accident. Apparently i had been trying to get out, must have been my natural instinct! The fire men got me out of the boot then into the ambulance.

Welcome along mate, sorry to hear about that accident it looks really bad!

Your GT looks ace, its a mark 2 by the way.

I have organised a rolling road day at RS Tuning, would be great if you turned up! Check the Meets section for details :)

Imported 2005, grade 4 auction, 61,000 miles,

Cambelt change 1000 miles ago, oil change,

spec, full s/s biltz exhaust, new zep de-cat pipe,

new zep 4 into 1 manifold,

new front mount intercooler large, with s/s pipeing,

samco hoses, hks air induction kit,

balley piston dump valve, bleed valve,

magnercore leads, hks plugs, uprated clutch,

hks f.c.d fuel cut defencer,apexi turbo timer,

razo pedels, sparco sterring wheel,

trd quick shift , trd coilovers, cusco ajustabie top mounts,

strut brace, tinted rear windows,

new 15 inch rota gt3 alloys new tyres,

body work very good no rust,

Thats pretty much everything,i think. Well everything he told me anyway. Im happy with it & cannot wait to give her an extra bit of TLC and make her mine!