A wee update for you guys, i had a lecture at 9 n i made sure i sat infront of her mates......she dint turn up :(

But i Persevered and at 12 i did the same thing n she popped out of no where and sat behind me with her mates, result!!

now just do the same thing n hopefully make some progress....

p.s also went to check on "bob" he has a fuck off parking ding in the front passenger door and some new scratches....pisses me right off how people just carelessly swing there doors open in there little shitboxes with little regard as to how they have parked and if the fat fuckers have any room to get out :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that ^^!!! I have witnessed people doing it in a car park before, and trust driving off!

Well, atleast you managed to sit near her so atleast she has seen the back of your head! :) Na, in all seriousness you need to just keep being where she is (Not in a stalker-like way though!)

update....well im not sure its a good one she sat behind me again and i was secretly listening to her n it turns out she has a bf...n from what she said he sounds like a loving guy bringing her medicine when shes ill, picking up the phne at like 2 in the night when she rings and so on and so forth..... :)

oh n that gt driver is parked next to me good to see his doors are locked this time...there rear wiper blade + arm has gone walkies too

Well, forget that woman then!

Although....just cause she has a bf doesn't mean she is in a long term relationship. Or that she wouldnt like you more!

(If you wanna get rid of him, send her a letter from a girl explaining that he has been leading a double life and has a kid etc :) It will work!)

parking dings, thats y i refuse to park near anyone else now, its just not worth it. i dont think i could controlmyself if i saw someone ding my new paint, some guy leant on the car to stare in the window on my first day of work in my current location and i saw him on the camera and went flyin out the door, my new boss was like..."yeah, so this is how u do...wtf!!!!!!!! where did he go??!!", he abruptly moved when he saw the look on my face at the door, wanker!

anyway, never worry dude, u never know wot fine ladies are around the corner! my uni class was the exact same, loads of gorgeous women already spoken for, typical!

Phil.