Battlefield 2 (pc version)

Well this game has been out for a fair little while but i found it on my pc the other night and it has rekindled my undieing love for it!!!

any one else play it or want to join me in playing it.

for those who dont KNOW!! (are strange if u dont) basicly its your modernday war game in first person shooter with HUGEEEEE terrains,

you get access to tanks,jeeps,quads,apc's,helicopters,planes,aa vehicles the lot you can use prety much everything!

you get different types of kits

Assault

Medic

Mechanic

Sniper

Antitank

and more i just suck at remembering

basicly you team up and go all out war on your enemy, you can team up in vehicles or run by foot be ube stealthy :)

any way was just to see if anyone plays or would be up for it!!!

ps. my pc is gubbed just now :( i need to get a full wipe then ill install it again and we can game all night long baby!!

R.

^ man your just like me, i loved it like madd and done the same hella gamer mouse and keyboard 1200dpi ftw and a set of skull candy head phones and i was in the zone :)

think maybe you should get it in and we could pie on bf?

^ bloods that aint the case... let me put my foot to your ass and say... dont spend penez on building another comp shiz.. i blew my water cooled Gcard hell i threw in a 66gt and ran that.. im playin with that and its fine :)