ok so for a wee bit of time now times have been hard, as the shop that i work in has had sum bug competition open up on the door step!! :p so all of us workers wear cut back on the overtime and wear making no money What so ever, NOT GOOD so for a fue weeks i was thinking that i was not going to afford to pay the bills and have to get rid of the starlet,V NOT GOOD ;)

so i went on the job hunt and after much searching i have just landed a new job, in a box factory!! sounds crap but its shift work, working with bug printers est all day and pay is weekly with a min of £350 a week and 100s of over-time available, and i can still work the doors at the weekend as well!! :D

so all this means i get to keep the SR and spend sum F***ING money on it at last, so the conversion will be back on as soon as i build up sum revenue but i think i will be getting that remix bumper 1st and sum wee ods and ends for the outside , also going to start prepping my wheels that came on the gt next week. i have decided to go for spraying them the brightest orange i can get lol :)

Best I was earning in a factory was £300!! but tha was only 36 hours a week

Need to find a job up with you ;)

Nah just been to my local agency in swansea and they could of started me straight away but alas, car is being a cunt and I havent got it in swansea yet :p