Houston we have a problem..exhaust side?

Took the trackstar to work today, first time out in 2 weeks. No problems on the way there, boosted to 1 bar (shit traffic) all good. Tonight on the journey home I set off at speed from a junction and at first it was business as usual, then it just lost power and from then on any acceleration was slow. The turbo would go from vacuum to 0 or about 2psi but no more than that...this was coupled with a sound of a blown exhaust/exhaust side problem.

Not had chance to look in detail but I'm thinking the turbo is ok, the engine ran and started fine no misfires etc. Just no boost and blowing sound from exhaust. Don't think it's the inlet that's blown a pipe or anything so I'm guessing (hoping) the exhaust has blown at the front...although that shouldn't affect the boost that much, if not then it may be the manifold has cracked or the wastegate pipe has cracked?

Any thoughts?

Also...Abbot if you read this, who's the guy who makes the trick manifolds as I may be in the market for one :lol: