ujcc 7th May hampshire meet

After the success of the first hants meet of 06 its time for the second one.

Details are as follows:

Date/Time:

Sunday may 7th @ 2pm

Rownhams West Bound

Then go for a drive through the new forest and end up at a big pub.

After the success of the first hants meet of 06 its time for the second one.

Details are as follows:

Date/Time:

Sunday may 7th @ 2pm

Rownhams West Bound

Then go for a drive through the new forest and end up at a big pub.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that de service station off m27

anyone going running D2 coilovers? i'd like to go in someoones car that has them, people keep sayin the ride is harsh, wanna know if its as harsh as mine is. cant see it though or no one would have teeth!

• 1 month later...

How long have you had them in for? I have had mine for a year and a bit i think. They are only harsh on some roads that are uneven, but i don't find them as harsh as normally lowering springs.

No i wont be attending today :lol:

sounds like there not set-up right then! mine are fine (as anyone who's had a go in it will tell you) sure there a bit hard for some, but not in a bad way!

reason some people think they are a bit stiff is because of the springs which are easily changeable or they havn't been correctly set-up!

i live out in the sticks and spend most my time on country lanes, the D2's love it! never had any complaints and it's x100 better then std!

aww shame i wanna see that nice super powered glanza of yours!

hmmm. i dunno then... ryno you comin down to this? what settings are you running front and back? how many little dots round? could be because everything else under mine is uprated too though? all my bushes, joints, roll bars etc etc

Lol, i will attend the next meet maybe, but busy today. Ryno ain't going either, because he's lazy. But yeah, give your D2s a running in, at first they are always harsh because of the new springs.

excuses a? :lol:

yea i do reckon they are feeling better since i first put em on. but i dunno if thats me getting used to them or them softening up a bit from use (oh and i'd like them to sit higher, but they dont)

lol, give erm time, i havent complained about my D2s for a long time, i use to complain they were harsh, that's because i had nice comfy ones before hehe, but now my car sits nice and low, looks good and handles good.

Ryan will tell you how he has set his up, because he has a Ep82, iam sure he can help you more.

cool thanx, they are softer than my ohlins i had on before though! there were just like havin scaffold bars as suspension!

hopefully i'll get to see ya beast in the flesh some time, as it looks great in the pics!

got mine set-up by Leda.com with lazers, got a print out somewhere of exacly what there set too, they are on the softest setting i belive, but to be honest it'll probs differ slightly car to car!

mine were very harsh when i fitted them but as soon as they were set-up it was sooo much better!