birmingham / stafford

well just got back from driving a ferrari 360 and i must say what a car.

so fun but such a short time driving it. almost ruined the day as it took like 4 hours to get there and 4 hours back. but atleast i can say i have driven one and given it some welly.

i came round the corner in 3rd and headed for the straight and it was like i went round in first gear then had all power straight away it was mental.

wish i could have driven it back. would have taken the extra long route and scared myself silly but they said no.

WOW you was so lucky mate, how did that come about then?

it was a christmas pressie someone bought me last year. (my ex) and i wasnt going to go in the end as its such a mission away but i though when will i ever get the chance again lol.

it was so comfortable and the clutch was easier than my car lol.

power comes instantly its weird driving a car like that after a turbo.

there were loads of exotic cars there that day that everyone was driving but i couldnt afford to pay for more rides and it was only 6 laps round this small track if you call it a track lol. but it was big enough to give it some wellie lol. it was slightly wet so i was a bit nervouse round the corners so couldnt let the rear end twitch which would have been fun. when im older im blatantly joining that car club where you pay 15k and like 10 weekends out of the year or something like that you get to chose an exotic car to drive. would be so fun.

this is only if i become a stinking rich bank manager which im hoping for before im 30 if i stick 2 it.