cracked roadrunner manifold/ does any1 no about warenty on them? PICS

uncoated mild steel?

what do you expect? he offered a protective coating from new for a reason, that thing looks disgusting.

Also, he stopped making them much longer ago than 4 months, so i assume you bought it used?

Believe he stopped producing them about a year or so ago.

uncoated mild steel?

what do you expect? he offered a protective coating from new for a reason, that thing looks disgusting.

Also, he stopped making them much longer ago than 4 months, so i assume you bought it used?

Believe he stopped producing them about a year or so ago.

I was pretty sure they were all coated, mine's gone all scabby now as the coating has just flaked off.

As above though your not gonna get any sort of warranty on it now.

plus the fact that he's based in australia, so you're gonna have to ship it to him which will cost about the same as a new mani i guess.

had no problems with mine, it was coated but thats all started coming off now.

• 2 weeks later...

Being mild steel, it will rust no matter how much coating you put on.

He doesnt produce these manifolds anymore, i think the materials was costing too much for him to make any money out of it.

And it was over a year ago he stopped making them, being a manifold, i think youll be very lucky about a warranty lol.

My coating has started comming off, so im going to remove it and buy some ceramic coating asshole cans for it. Best to re-coat it before the rust gets too major.

Best bet for that manifold is to attack it with a wirebrush attatchment on a drill or grinder, and muller it.Any rust spots you can treat and also whilst ya at it, weld the cracks up.Lucky its mild steel, so you can weld the cracks without much worry of it cracking again due to stress marks like stainless.

Then id recoat it if i were you, it does look in shitty condition lol

Bit of a waste of manifold, there easily the best ct9 manifolds in my opinion, but that does look a bit wankered..

yeah, there quality manifolds but obviously being mild steel, going to be prone to rusting.Might be worth buying a little pot of rust removing gel and brushing it over the manifold, then wire brush it down . that gel will kill all the rust in the metal, usually it bubbles up and then you clean it off..

It should take the rust straight off down to bright steel, if you just coat ontop of rust, the rust will bubble through the new coating and itll just peel again.