Bad boy micra......weird owner

i remember reading ages ago some nutter put a pulsar gtr engine in one of these and purposly kept it prety stock looking other than stiffer suspension and brack set up musta been better. anyway it was a beast and looked realy fun as to be beaten by a micra is priceless.

there just slightly different to the starlets at the rear. im surprised they didnt go head to head with toyota and make a similar version. turbo etc.

What engines in that Micra :huh: Didnt do too bad!!

Has anyone ever seen the Super Micra? Its the oldest shape Micra but is 1.2 supercharged and turbo charged, a boy in swansea had one ;)

yeah thats called a march super turbo and was a 900cc compound charge car, that red micra was "lil bandit" and was a sr20de engine which was rebuilt with a turbo, the guy originally had an almera drag car and put the engine into a micra shell. Was an insane car and was a shame he binned it at crail.

yeah that doesnt look briliant to be honest,

ive had two in various states of dress and will own one again, mine had 105bhp and bilsteins all round and was a proper weapon

Picture014.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

ohh my god!! i miss that car, i will own one again.