Hmmm... any one want this?!

Made an ICE install out of MDF this weekend, looks alrite. but... now ive done it, im seriously thinking why did i bother!! ICE just isnt me any more! would anyone be interested in buying it off me? open to offers for it, spent shit loads of cash on it, made the sub box from scratch... its bomb proof! about hundred screws, half a tonne of mdf, a pack of tack nails, loads of wood glue and some serious hours into makin the install. It is all ok to be taken out and put back in. i would advise you collect it as it is quite heavy. i can fit it into your car for extra dolla, depends what price i get offered. it is still not completed, will need a finish on it. i was going to cover it in stainless checker plate with blue neons. just so you know, i made my friends in his van, for him, mine is a very similar shape but much sturdier and better finished. his van drew such a big crowd at MFN last weekend, people were atracted to it like moths to a blue light!

can get pics of needed.

ta

pics will most likely help the sell..

maybe some measurements too, and also what fits in it..

i would think the weight puts people off, although i would guess you were exaggerating on the half a tonne bit

rite here we are, got a few pics, sorry about the blured ness, my camera on my fone is shit in dull light, and unless u are 100% still, it makes it blur. as it was freezing today, keeping my hands from looking like i had parkinsons was near imposible!

from the front.:

SP_A0277.jpg

from the back:

SP_A0267.jpg

and at a side shot:

SP_A0268.jpg

as you can see it is far from finished. needs some kind of finish on it... up to you to decide! a blank canvass so to speak!

give us a shout if ure interested. open to any offers