out-of date food stuff

An item long past its sell by-date you have eaten? knowingly and unknowingly?

I just ate a yoghurt which was out of date on the 26th gonna raid the fridge n see if there are anymore :p

erm.. i remember biting into and spitting out, a choccy biccy from 2007 about 2 months ago, it tasted dreadful, so the whole pack went in the bin.

shame as i was starving too!

i must of ate something out of date or not cooked right last night, as i was as sick as god knows what last night :p

dude, scavenge asda for the "Woops" items, the ones that they have on the shelves on their sell by date.

bargains and a half, just eat it the same day.

ive only ever seen the meat with Woops labels, but im not sure if they go further

i guess he will be heading out in a few hours then lol

spill cl....i need some ideas im getting kinda skint

just live on frosties but not the good kind the asda smart price kind- dont waste your time on milk either thats for losers lol

The woops items need to be investigated i once did shopping for £3? at morrisons had to lend 8P off a mate so £3.08

• got some fruit in a pot (you know the 1 women eat on there lunch breaks trying to lose weight or look heathy or even make up for the fact that they are beasts)
  • fishcakes.....birdseye (that old guys a don)
  • bag of chips
  • choc bourbons
  • and something else?

lol gal i live 35+ miles away from home bless my parents they would rally up in the little yaris if ever i needed anything.....i just noticed a parking attendant in the car park looking at cars wtf its almost 11 o`clock

yeah thats the stuff you get a free fork too lol loads of good looking girls eat in at work (boots come on babe central!!)

i just noticed a parking attendant in the car park looking at cars wtf its almost 11 o`clock

Are you a human CCTV system? I'm getting a bit worried after your posts today.

awhhh geez guys........what it is as soon as you look outta my window you can see the car park hence why i park bob there and i just happen to be perving on him n saw the attendant lighting up a ciggy

@ gal mate apply n re-apply n then beg the manager its heavenly with a nice girl walking past every few secs makes the day go by that little faster