out-of date food stuff

you cheap cunts.

also, i had a cadbury's hot chocolate in work today (one of the 'just add hot water' ones, in a little old school purple packet, the type of packaging and font they havent used for many years), it was dated Feb 2000. ^^;

tasted fine.

you cheap cunts.

also, i had a cadbury's hot chocolate in work today (one of the 'just add hot water' ones, in a little old school purple packet, the type of packaging and font they havent used for many years), it was dated Feb 2000. ^^;

tasted fine.

Thats because they will outlast the sun... you just wont have any water to mix them :p

this was most recent (last night) but wasn't something i ate but still.

Optrex eye bath (for infected, sore eyes etc) i did both eyes for 30 seconds, looked at bottle afterwards, and it says "dispose after 3 months of opening"

first opened it...last november...

so if my typing seems off in a few days, its because im starting to turn blind

probs makes her go by so much faster too :p

i dont think i can work anywhere descent at 15.. shit isnt it :p

try motor spares shops, they might want someone part time on the counter or something, good place to learn.

My mate left a cookie stuck to our wall through through the last year of college. About 8 or 9 months. and we wasnt the only people who used that room. It had a massive grease patch around it and he ate it on one of the last days. lol

Ehh, the amount of out of date stuff I've eaten :p

Bread is the best, just tear off the mould, toast it, it'll be right as rain.

Found a packet of mints in my car the other day, from 2006, it was stuffed in the drivers seat pocket. Thought fuck it, and started chomping on them, they were fine!

when i was about 15 i lived in a "not so nice" neighbourhood and down the road there was a man who used to sell drinks and chocolate and that at events around the city like parades or racing festivals etc, we went into his shed and took boxes of chocolate and 7up one day the 7up was out of date since 2002 as was the chocolate...those raisin yorkies where just as nice as a new one even if the raisins were very em crunchy :p

Date labels are a load of bllocks anyway! Theres soooooooooooooo much preservatives in food these days it dosn't matter!!

Milk, bread, most dairy products, chicken and fish are the only foods i would never eat or buy close to or past their use by dates....note not SELL by date :p Sell by and use by are 2 very different things :p