zep racing engine damper

There's not really much to it, its just a few nuts and bolts, here's my silkroad one:

CIMG9340.jpg

CIMG9600.jpg

The only slightly tricky thing is that you need to extend the damper ie unscrew the one end then bolt it in and tighten it using the little metal rod by twisting it.The engine should then be heldn ice and tightly.

thanks for the replay. going to have a go at it on friday. thanks again!!!!!!!! oh thought i let people know i the 1st guy to have the new yes new wepr/zep racing new td04 kit! from toy tuning. very nice bit. need to get it mapped. runing it on old map when i had a ct9 on was doing 185 at the fly and 154bhp at wheels. on standard injectors. but got 550cc ones to go in for when i get it done again. even on that map at 0.7bar it is much much faster. very plzed with it.

thanks for the replay. going to have a go at it on friday. thanks again!!!!!!!! oh thought i let people know i the 1st guy to have the new yes new wepr/zep racing new td04 kit! from toy tuning. very nice bit. need to get it mapped. runing it on old map when i had a ct9 on was doing 185 at the fly and 154bhp at wheels. on standard injectors. but got 550cc ones to go in for when i get it done again. even on that map at 0.7bar it is much much faster. very plzed with it.

lucky git i'm still waiting for my fecking kit, delivery times are a pisstake

no not forged it yet. not got the money to. saving for the map for it. only looking for 210bhp to the wheels and around 240bhp at the fly.

thanks for the offer dude, but i seen plenty of pics lol

how was the fitment? you have forged engine?