what do you all get upto when your bored

well when me and my mates are bored we get upto making things/ buying stuff on ebay witch is cool to mess with. right first thing i made was a spud cannon, this thing clears a full running track! if you stood in front of it you would really be hurt/ killed! next me and my mates bought a mobillity scooter and slapped a 50cc engine to it then fitted nos as well........ wasn't the beat handeling thing oh and it didn't have breaks hahah next was playing pes on a projestor out side on a massive garage shed it was awsome! man the list could go on i have all the vids on youtube and a few pics so i will slap them on here so you can have a look! few pics of me last year on our buggy

340841643.jpg

340841628.jpg

well when me and my mates are bored we get upto making things/ buying stuff on ebay witch is cool to mess with. right first thing i made was a spud cannon, this thing clears a full running track! if you stood in front of it you would really be hurt/ killed! next me and my mates bought a mobillity scooter and slapped a 50cc engine to it then fitted nos as well........ wasn't the beat handeling thing oh and it didn't have breaks hahah next was playing pes on a projestor out side on a massive garage shed it was awsome! man the list could go on i have all the vids on youtube so i will slap them on here so you can have a look wont be tonight but i will get around to it tomoz!

Would that be a bit of drainpipe, a screwcap, igniter and sum gas by any chance! We made one and it would fire a tennis ball out of sight! Was a bastard for blowing the igniter out of the side tho ;)

lol quality mate,

was in leeds at the wknd, that a65 is a choice road man your lucky to get access to that all the time!

my mate made a minted 50cc buggy, he managed to set himself on fire from the exuast whilst doin about 50 haha

but his was nothing like that, how much did it cost to build bro, as it looks minted.

i usualy get intimate with "mary jane" or the bird so never get board ;) :p lolz

but if i did id probably go maiming wabbits with my 225 weblyscot

Would that be a bit of drainpipe, a screwcap, igniter and sum gas by any chance! We made one and it would fire a tennis ball out of sight! Was a bastard for blowing the igniter out of the side tho ;)

I've also made one that way before, we used to aim at sides of warehouses :p

If I'm bored I'll play xbox, be on here, or hassle Alex/Al/JAG or anyone else local until they come down the pub or go for a drive etc

and you beckon on me :D

When im bored i like to relax with my DS or do some of my arts and crafts sets