how much is a wankered gt worth?

right guys ive got the chance to buy a 93 black gt.. basically its been sitting at my work for about a year now and the customer has had enough of it and moved on and bought a new car, ive had my eye on this for a while but bought my glanza because i never had the chance to the gt till now.. right it basically needs a new engine as the block is cracked and the head is warped also will need disks and pads all round as been sitting around... its got a few mods i notced its got a piggybank fuel computer black 14inch einkei wheels and various other bits.. i wanna now how much it is worth roughly and also is is it worth putting back on the road or just breaking up??? the customer has offered me a swap to fit a clutch in his 1.8turbo golf which is basically gonna cost me around £130 plus a bit of time fot the gt

cheers ryan

^^ erm why?!

track use = light weight!

not only that you will understeer into the gravel.. through the tire wall.. then the grandstand.. you get the idea...

Take your point,

But it would be fun though..... before you understeer into the gravel, go through the tire wall and headbutt the grandstand!!

^ Thats why you put that beast in the boot... get that mofo sideways... counter act the corner woot woot!

Anyways Ryan dude drop me a pm if your wanting to sell it, ill definately take this as im after a project rebuild and this my friend would be awsome for me!

^ Thats why you put that beast in the boot... get that mofo sideways... counter act the corner woot woot!

Anyways Ryan dude drop me a pm if your wanting to sell it, ill definately take this as im after a project rebuild and this my friend would be awsome for me!

rite ive decided that im gonna keep the gt and put an engine in the as its too good to break up (sorry glanza love)

anyways i was thinkin about putting a 4EFE in it instaed of a 4EFTE in.. i no you are all thinkin im mad but my little brother is learning to drive atm and the gt would be ideal (obviously i would change the log book for insurance purposes).. if i did put the 4EFE in it instead would all i need to change is the wiring loom??? as there is a whole starlet with a 4EFE in it at my local scrappy?? as im sur you guys will no as im sure uve done this conversion before...

any info will be a help

cheers ryan

yeh it will all need to be changed... at the end of the day the car will come up as an import and a 17yr old wont get insurance.. and if you say youve done an engine swap they will be all funny even if it is a down grade.. in there eyes youve done a swap.. thats all they care about.. its a nice idea but i dont think it will work ( insurnace wise )