fuckers... ruining peoples dreams.. you know what gives me the determination to finish uni is to get an evo and modify it... so what have i got to look forward too!!

fucking pricks!

Fuckin hell!!!!!!! Thats like sayin u cant add a flower bed to your own back garden!!!! Its our property, we should be fit to do want we want to it (within obvious limits)!!! Wots the point of this?? Its not as if bannin car mods will reduce accidents or road deaths, all cars are dangerous, modded or not!!!!! Its the clampets behind the wheel who are the problem!!!!

Phil.

Like I said in another post!

Farkin out of order!

Its like its already difficult to live your own life how you want to and even the transport to get to all the destinations in life have a @%*$ stranglehold on too!

Hope this don't go ahead of course, but it may be geared towards more heavily modified cars.

Who the @*%$ they think they are? Whats it gonna prove besides more revenue for the DVLA? Will it really make anything safer? Its nitpicking if you ask me! Doing something for the pure sake of it!

Good luck to our future!

UKSC!

Peace Out

Joz