lol, yes we do but never met him :wub: ,

Think we are down at the same time in may thou.

shame i cant take my car :harhar: bit to far to drive

Gary

Aye right gary!!! I drive down all the time!! taking the glanza down next week!! how many people are on this from the academy? haha

Aye right gary!!! I drive down all the time!! taking the glanza down next week!! how many people are on this from the academy? haha

ATM 2 AS FAR AS WE KNOW IM DOWN THERE NOW WOOOP LOL SAW LIAMS AND A RED ONE NEAR SAINSBURYS ON MY WAY TO SAINSBURYS BUT DUNT KNOW THE CAR LOL

Sweet, thought it was you mate, car looks awesome.

Seen you twice again today i was walking past the BP petrol Station and you came boosting past. lol.

We'll have to meet up for a chat or summit matey.

yeah some more lads wanted takin out in it lol

yeah sure mate i do sweet f a at night anyway its sh*t just end up staying at hotel

best off waiting till next week now im going back tmoz to see the mrs then am home at the weekend....

what you do on sunday nights is there any meets or ote you go too

tim

Yeah i cant really do this week anyway mate,

And yeah mate theres a legal cruise every Sunday about 15minutes drive away from where your staying. Starts at Half 6 if your up for that one week??

Yeah thats cool mate, you'll have to PM me your number over or summit. I mean i only live like 5 minutes from your Hotel so if you want i can meet you beforehand and we can convoy up to the cruise or whatever??

at liam d.....yeah al pm you it now and yeah can do if you meet me at the hotel i can drop my stuff up and then well convoy down and have a ganda at some cars...

nath i might have that off you actually lol and might come round see what you have got get paid on 25th so will text you then actually can you pm me your number i deleted all my numbers other week lol

tim

• 1 month later...

sorted it now mate its because the igniter is on a constant live but sorted it now sorry i havent been in touch earlier aint really felt the passion to come on here lol but thank you very much! you are a gods send! am back up start of november lol so well meet up then

tim

dont no mate its at a colleagues gettin sprayed but i fitted it had a bit of problem due to my intercooler pipe but I've sorted it :thumbsup: just need to set up my boost seems to only be at 8psi after i fitted it lol..will post a list up tomorrow as im on phone atm lol and cant really think with my girlfrien blabberin on in my ear haha

tim

right some pics :thumbsup:

you will notice on the pics of my manifold it was sooo close to the intercooler pipe soo close i had to file the corner of the pipe down lol but it works now and just need to set my boost up properly now its a totally different car now from when i first got it and the 1st picture i put on here its really changed and i love it :D

http://img410.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=04102009003.jpg

yes still standard for now hopin to get the front end done by end of the year.

mods so far are:

sard rrfpr

hks actuator

hks fcd

magnacore competition ht leads i thinks thats how you spell it lol

gt front strut bar

zisco compact mild steel manifold

gutted cat

custon straight through exhaust

air filter relocation.

thinkin of breaking my car due to i dont think my block will hone out with the damage its taken from the piston will post pics up of the damage later today but will start a breaking thread up maybe tomorrow but everything is for sale so you n/a green starlet guys i have freshly painted bout week old back bumper, boot and side skirts. pm if anyones interested but like i said il open a breaking thread tomorrow

tim