best you'd get is probably about 10-12% increase in power, I'm guessing with fitting and setting up it woouldn't be cheap.

If you were going that route it'd be worth getting the head flowed, some uprated cams and maybe some high lift rockers to make full use of it, although the power wouldn't be close to a glanza and certainly wouldn't be as torquey.

1.5 Engine swap is probably your best route I'd guess.

With an E-manage you can easily enough re-map it yourself (say you get more mods etc...) by adding or subtracting fuelling and ignition values.

A dastek unichip can technically be re-mapped but it would have to be by dastek (meaning more money). Plus some of the rolling roads have gained some notoriety for being a bit dodgy with their maps.

Just whacking on a chip on an n/a I think will just make your fuel run rich.

I don' think the 4efe is worth fuel mods to be honest unless your gonna turbo it.

I was thinking of a chip too at one stage.

Peace Out

Joz

Just whacking on a chip on an n/a I think will just make your fuel run rich.

or worse, lean, you'd have to get it mapped properly...don't let anyone convince you mapping a car is an easy thing to do...

the money you'd spend on the car would be better spent getting a faster car.

If you're desparate for more power, get some nitrous way cheaper and you get far more bang for your buck...easy get another 50bhp from it...