*-------group buy of 6 gt spec hybrid units-------*

Guest Enzo

wasent expecting to do another one but ive had orders from the man upstairs so im doing another group buy of 6 units, its coming up to crimbo and in order to expand the range of turbos that we make i need to shift our current stock of 6 gt specs.

this group buy will run till the 5th of december

payment can be made by bank transfere

please show your interest and also spread the word :)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

ive added payment details in the first post, the quicker you make payment the less wait if any on getting your turbos out,

once you have made payment could you send me a pm entitled address(easier for me to find as i get a shitload of pms every day) with your name, address and phone number please.

also did everyone check the post on priming?

also the turbos come with oil and water gaskets but its a good idea to get gaskets aswell for turbo to manifold and turbo to decat.

click here for gasgket partnumbers and price, which can be obtained by our parts man sam sheeky

payment details are

Royal Bank of Scotland

sort 83-16-11

acc 00254101

acount holder name " mr G cole"

full price including insured special delivery to anywhere in the uk and ni is £377

for the price definatly not, but it depends on the size of your pockets bro, there are three hybrids in development at the moment the "td-12 ultimate" ct9 spec

but performance reflects the price, im not gona divulge any more info :)

how annoying is this, i just got my tax rebate but i gave it all to my mum for my insurance, would have rather bought this. lol

And I just paid full price for one! :blink:

Think these are a steal at this price folks, many people very pleased with these units

oooo only two spaces left if they fill up will you want payment geo or would you still wait till the 5th?

idealy id like the payment as soon as possible that way, people will not experience any delay on recieving the turbos.

also could any potential buyers please read my post on priming the turbos, very important and a must do when fitting any turbo :p

Visit My post on priming

sound pm replied,

ive added payment details in the first post, the quicker you make payment the less wait if any on getting your turbos out,

once you have made payment could you send me a pm entitled address(easier for me to find as i get a shitload of pms every day) with your name, address and phone number please.

also did everyone check the post on priming?

also the turbos come with oil and water gaskets but its a good idea to get gaskets aswell for turbo to manifold and turbo to decat.

click here for gasgket partnumbers and price, which can be obtained by our parts man sam sheeky

• 2 weeks later...

1) Starlybruiser paid

2) Glanza_cl paid

3) String paid

4) Abbott (for my brother) paid

5) CMR paid

6) AlexGTAdv paid

ok guys the turbos are on their way over, i should be expecting them at the begining of the week and il get them mailed out post haste,

all customers will be getting a phone call from me shortly

@ String as you have payed later im afraid your turbo wont arrive until a week later bud,