Top Gear Live/MPH Show

Who is going to this?

This year will be my 3rd year. I love it and i can't wait to go. I even have an even better reason to be excited. I went on the website to order Gold tickets with free stuff with them but unfortunately there was none left. Instead i ordered the simple silver tickets with no freebies and just standard tickets. They turned up the other day and i don't know if was on purpose or a mistake but i have got two gold tickets with all the freebies with them :p. Im mega chuffed with this as i paid the price of the silver tickets. :)

Im going on Friday 14th of November at the NEC.

The day before i am also going to see Lee Evans live at the M.E.N. It was a birthday prezzy :p. Im going to have a minted week.

Bourkey

I went to the one in earls court last friday. the actual car show weren't that good the london motorshow I went to at excel earlier on this year was alot better. the bit the top gear guys did was pretty good, they don't present loads of it, but worth it none the less. about the freebies I just bought the normal tickets so only got the programme but with the silver tticket you only got a free drink or something in this (no offence) shitty area so I couldn't see the point in buying.

sweet as you've got a gold one cheapo lol. but tbh I reckon you'll have a lot lot better time at lee evans! have fun non the less dude!