Head Gasket Help please

Hey guys right well nothing but shit for me this week

Oil pump failure caused my 255.6bhp EP91 to spin a shell knacker the crank and score a rod ....

So i have it in the garage stripped with all parts new

New crank

New rods (awaiting arrival)

New oil pump

Uprated shells

ARP stud converstion for the head

Basicly at the mo it has a 1.4m cruise head gasket and getitng another one f these i less than a week is becoming impossible.

What i want to know is what is the standard sice of the OEM Gasket (thickness) and if two of these will hold the same as my 1.4.... Basicly the garage need to try and get my car out for next week as they have alot of jobs booked in..

Ive spent alot of money so having to get it remapped again is a probblem before i started the work with all this the mapper said like for like parts will not cause it to need a remap so this is why im asking about the gaskets as i cant get hold of him at the moment .

Thanks in advance

or i can get a 1.2 from speedvision for around 125 with express delivery :) would this mean i still need to map ?

yes as it would raise CR.if you got your hands on a cruise 1.4 one you wont need a map.perhaps get it express delivered from rhdjapan.com?...or even shop around the manufacturing companys in england for a 1.4 gasket?