Hows this for random, wednesday nite i get in from work, hook up MSN and mr Jules B is online....with his tag line reading "In Ireland".

Naturally i enquired to his exact whereabouts....followed by a large amount of abuse and beratement! the GOON was in a hotel 5mins from my house! wot an antisocial chap!

so, naturally, i saddled up the un-clean Nanglewagon and trundled down the rd for the aforementioned 5mins - and met the man himself outside the Europa!!!!! most random EP person meet of all time.

Not only does he own a sexual ZEP kitted V but he's also a true gent, was a total pleasure to meet him! just thought i'd share my moment of EP Lovin with the rest of u UKSC chaps and chapettes!

Phil.

I didnt see this thread!

Was going to post up and say thanks to you for meeting up with me!

Lads and Ladies, i can confirm the Nanglebadger legend is real!....and a top bloke at that.

Was a pleasure meeting you, and getting a chance to see the lovely motor...even if i did want to steal a few bits off of it!