This is your chance for you car to be the face of the UKSC 2009 Calender....

Same rules as always...and good luck! :blink:

RULES AND REGULATIONS AS NO ONE READS THEM IN THE LINK :-

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- Only Landscape Photo Orientation!!!!

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As Its Starlet Related, i.e Motion, Landscape, Nighttime etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos - Some Could Be Used In The UKSC 2009 Club Calender! NO CAMERA PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!

- The Closing Date Will Be The 25th Of Each Month

- Please Keep Comments To The Minimum, Preferably None.

- Please Blank Your Numberplate, If Possible!

- Post Your Photo In The Corresponding Monthly Thread

- A Poll Will Be Started At The End Of The Month When All The Entries Are In!

- Photo editing allowed to adjust tone, depth and colour. Nothing over the top please.

Tips and Ideas are available here http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....?showtopic=8319

The Min Resolution Now Is 1728 x 1152...i would of asked for larger but the majority of people may not be able to take photos that large...but if you can take larger thats fine - enter them in that size..

Thanks

Rob

Random question mate...

Does this one have to be done by the 25th of this month aswell? Only 15 days to create a winner :p

Also whens this beasty going to press and dibs on one of the first copys :p

• 2 weeks later...
Random question mate...

Does this one have to be done by the 25th of this month aswell? Only 15 days to create a winner :p

Also whens this beasty going to press and dibs on one of the first copys :p

was going to be....2 weeks is enough!! shall see when the time comes wheter we have enough entries or not....and will be after this and dec's comp is finished so not long!!

R

x3 - A collective pic of what we are all about speaks volumes over one single Car.

Cornish and MikeN your photo skills as well as your cars are amazing man, not many can hold a mantle to you guys lol.

Chief also has some nice photos.

Joz

x3 - A collective pic of what we are all about speaks volumes over one single Car.

Cornish and MikeN your photo skills as well as your cars are amazing man, not many can hold a mantle to you guys lol.

Chief also has some nice photos.

Joz

Altough i tend to agree with Sparky that a group shot would be nicer probably. I always loved the picture in the banner on top.

Too bad i don't live in the UK :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Im gna be cheeky and upload a couple

Il let u mods scrap whatever u want from it

I saw the comment and thought about this pic that i took at the last Medstone meet which is a bit of a favourite of mine

Il get a few more shots at the next bluewater meet if this comp hasnt been closed by then

_MG_6675.jpg

Also bit of a mini group shot <_<

_MG_6710.jpg

:unsure:

IMO it should be a shot like this...

Cover1.jpg

I would however need a good version of the shot from JAG and a decent quality logo type from Geo

but think it sets the right message, think the Banzai pic may be a bit bright for the cover, this has impact

fraid not dude, you get the front page! lol

there are a hole heap of runners up that were short changed from the photocomp entering every month with crackin pics and not gettin anywhere, it will probably get discussed amnogst the admin team bro