here some update after long time, have got the no plate surround for the complete glanza body kit , thanks to Garyep91 ,have swape seat as well ,engine wise still with 4efe .as i missout on a damage glanza form which i was going to get everything for the conversion and is rare to get something out there..

IMG_0439.jpgIMG_0101.jpg

A little bit of hard work,had to cut the boot for the plate suround to fit. do new wiring from left side to the reverse light passing trought the boot skin!! ok was not that hard...and here the result

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

very nice dude!

as sparky has said front end and wheels are very tasty dude!

keep up the great work, DTM mirrors are pretty smart there too! nice one!

Phil.

thanks mate ,but want the rear look of your :) think a duck spoiler will look good at the back ..

:) will try to get some better lense soon, not very happy with the rear look ..may be will lower a bit more and change that 4.5'' exhaust ..

for the sticker it 's a japperformance parts sticker on the r bumper , Chanelle if you want one will be able to get you one. no prob.

thanks everyone for watching and all your coments. :o

• 4 weeks later...

just some update on my car,its got a new remote air intake,electric window,uksc sticker and new sump and may be will get a new front lip in coming days...

air intake

DSCN9944.jpg

DSCN9951.jpg

• 3 weeks later...