Emergency ------White smoke

My exhaust was start smoking when I am stopping in front of traffic light and stuck in the traffic. It is white in colour and have the smell of burning engine oil. Anyone had any idea wt's going on with my car?

The water temp is fine, I just put a manifold, decat, spark plugs and wire on it. Will that affect anything? By the way, I am using the engine oil 10W40

Please help me out

could just be burning up the excess crap from fitting the mani and decat, when i fitted my decat it smoked for a little while then got better, if it continues or gets worse it could be the seals in the turbo which have gone.

give a little while and watch to see if it gets worse.

Yeah my glanza's exhaust fumes absolutely stink since ive had it decatted and my turbo is fine, i think its just there no decat to take the shite outa the fumes, as for white smoking, most cars do when first started its just condensation, but i surpose if it doesnt go once the car has been run up to temperature it might be headgasket? thats just my opinion, could be wrong.

Your turbo is fucked!

Clouds of stinky oily smoke is a good sign it's finally gone, very common when fitting a decat as theres less back pressure on the turbo which allows the oil to seep past the worn seals on your turbo. :p

Get on the look out for a new one :p

Right i will say it once more and it's up to you if you want to listen :p

Your turbo is fucked!

Clouds of stinky oily smoke is a good sign it's finally gone, very common when fitting a decat as theres less back pressure on the turbo which allows the oil to seep past the worn seals on your turbo.

Get on the look out for a new one :p