Dodgy Bradford Dealers....finally caught out

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just read this after reading all of the saga on tgtt. Are you keeping akki as a trader on this site? Are you really going to keep some one who has 100% tried to rip someone off, been involved in MOT scams and tried to lie his way out of trouble. Is that the sort of person you want on this forum to sell cars to newbies. I would ask any of the moderators to please explain why he hasn't been banned. This person is not good for the EP community. Not banning him is condoning his actions. So if the moderators think his actions are ok, keep him as a trader but please explain to the members on here why you have kept him.

Sorry Enzo i really have to agree with Beaker on this one. A trader who has been involved in something this bad should never be allowed to be on the site let alone trade on it. Fair enough he could just re-register in another name but would someone really be that determind to trade in a place where he now has no customer base what so ever.

If i ever saw him try to trade again i would be happy to point newbe in the direction of the topic on TGTT. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies. This could have killed Matt, Matt's daughter and anyone stood at the side of the road. Just think of the familes at the funerals. Matt's family burying Matt and his daughter. I don't know about you but just thinking about it would bring a tear to Matt's eyes im sure.

Bourkey

in the first post there is a link umpteen pages long with people posting from all over the world Matty,

@ beaker, hes never been a trader on this site, do you see him here in the Traders section?

infact he has never been that active, her sold a few parts/cars in the forsale section like anyone else but he said himself tgtt was his home where this all happened mind??

do you honestly think id let him post in the forsale section on this site in light of whats happened???????????? read all my posts on this situation again in this thred from the start! as the majority are misenterpiting me

hes not getting off the hook,

after whats happened a guarantee you he wont post here ever again, and he definatly wont sell anything again,

Banning may have sounded like you got rid of the problem on paper and maybe make people feel better, but it wouldnt have solved anything at all. so the point is we know who he is so we know where he is that way no one will be getting scammed on this site by him.

rather than him re-registering under a pseudoname to sell parts where this could happen . . . . . .

even if he did post i know for a fact there is an army of you in waiting and willing to rip the shit out of him(please feel free)

hopefully that clears things up, and thats the end of the matter