Dodgy Bradford Dealers....finally caught out

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say the topic scared me a little, because i bought my Glanza from Akki.

My car seems ok though so far. There was just some doubts raised on a Dutch forum if the car was a fresh import or not.

At that time it didn't bother that mutch.

My reasoning at the time was that akki had 2000+ post and was a trader, so i had no doubt that he was a trusted seller.

Hi Mike,

I understand you may be worried now, but it has gone in for the dutch MOT and passed propperly. surely things would have come up if there would be problems.

Just keep a close eye on everything.

I just read the whole thing on TGTT, wow what a read and what an effort from all people, good to hear Matt got his money back. Now its taking care off the MOT station and making sure Akki never sells another car..

thanks for all the support on here too guys, Akki has been banned over on TGTT.. matt managed to get his money back last night but that is beyond the point.. its right Akki is banned from here aswell imo as that car could have easily taken matts life.. i dont want anyones life taken because of what he sells, couldnt have that on my concience, the best way is to ban him which in turn will stop him selling cars through the forums to protect its memebers.

Thanks

thanks for all the support on here too guys, Akki has been banned over on TGTT.. matt managed to get his money back last night but that is beyond the point.. its right Akki is banned from here aswell imo as that car could have easily taken matts life.. i dont want anyones life taken because of what he sells, couldnt have that on my concience, the best way is to ban him which in turn will stop him selling cars through the forums to protect its memebers.

Thanks

The team will definitely look into it later today Fishy.

We can't be lax on this sort of thing.

Joz

thanks again all..

james- nah mate seriously it was awfull.. heartbreaking stuff!

joz - thanks mate, as mentioned what they sell is going to take someones life..

and i would send him james's way but not sure what can be done.. he has a full refund and doesnt have the cart anymore?

Good to see the fella got his money back but still that could of been a lot worse if it carried on :p

A dodgy MOT is one thing, but a DANGEROUS one is another thing!!!

@ MikeN im sure your motor will be fine as you had to have it MOT'd and registered in your country did you not? If anything was wrong they would of found it :p :P

Well i was told by the guy i bought my car off in southampton that the best imports usually stay in the south.. Seems heres some actual proof..

Good work on finding out all the details tho..

Nothing worse than being ripped off by some scumbag.

Further proof that you should always take time to investigate your car before buying.. i checked the mot link from TGTT that he gave and thankfully mine came up good.. might be worth everyone who gets a new import checkin out the MOT thing.

Better to be safe than sorry

My old man came up.....he said it will cost £53 or so n it should be done within a month n to go directly to vosa, take detailed pics, copy all documents n keep the car safe and let the powers take it from there but akki? took it so it will most likely be put on fire any news on what matts doing?

going to bite my toung and not post what i really think as it might offend some!

but what i will say it that it's been along time coming, and i am discusted at their actions!

i really hope it gets picked up by the police, VOSA, Trading Standards & every other car forum!

post up ^^^ im pretty sure i knw what its about

all i can say is sorry on his behalf not all of "us" are like that and i do know that alot of stupid things go on amoung our community but it takes kind hearted and decent people to stop it from happening a good example would be tgtt.....they will continue to happen as it is all fed by greed and the want to become rich but certain people will always be like that regardless of who and what they are.

just read through the entire topic on tgtt and this is gisgusting, i take it akki is no longer a member on both sites???

WTF ............... Take a look below........................SICKENING..........

Glanza-V23 years old gender_male.png Male Bradford & Leeds = West Yorkshire Born Dec-30-1984 InterestsNo Information StatisticsJoined: 28-June 06Profile Views: 1,399*Last Seen: Today, 06:14 PM Local Time: Nov 21 2008, 06:46 PM261 posts (0.3 per day)Contact Informationprofile_aim.gifNo Information profile_yahoo.gifNo Information profile_icq.gifNo Information profile_msn.gif baadshahakeel@hotmail.com

icon_msg_nonew.gifSend Message icon_msg_nonew.gifSend an Email * Profile views updated each hourblank.gifav-495.jpg<H3 style="FONT-SIZE: 20px">Glanza-V</H3>Member

About MeTopicsPostsRecent wiki editsCommentsFriendsMy Content

--------------------

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/fra...0Banners/AA.jpg

hold on just a sec! :) very disapointing yea . . . . . . sickening!!!!! sickening is your mum/sister getting raped or your you bonning one of your siblings

Discusting!! discusting is when someone takes a shit on your chest and makes you eat a pint of spew !

alot of you arnt even choosing your words, joining the band wagon and just brainfarting!

yea the whole world hates akki the now so banning him, whats the point???

whats to stop him registering with a different ip address and what not,

everyone hates him anyway so its not like hes gona pop his head up in any topics of conversation, theres no point, he is a starlet nut, and has provided a shitload of parts/cars to people, and everyons forgoten that,

so he got caught scamming, i think the pure hatred thats been bred on the both forums is punishment enough, quite frankly some of the things that have been said and some of the words that have been used are out of order,

as much as i dislike the dude for sellin my mate a faulty car i just feel banning him wont prove/solve anything (and this has been discussed with other mods)

rant over!

hold on just a sec! :) sickening! sickening is your mum/sister getting raped or your you bonning one of your siblings

Discusting!! discusting is when someone takes a shit on your chest and makes you eat a pint of spew !

alot of you arnt even choosing your words, joining the band wagon and just brainfarting!

yea the whole world hates akki the now so banning him, whats the point???

whats to stop him registering with a different ip address and what not,

everyone hates him anyway so its not like hes gona pop his head up in any topics of conversation, theres no point, he is a starlet nut, and has provided a shitload of parts/cars to people, and everyons forgoten that,

so he got caught scamming, i think the pure hatred thats been bred on the both forums is punishment enough, quite frankly some of the things that have been said and some of the words that have been used are out of order,

as much as i dislike the dude for sellin my mate a faulty car i just feel banning him wont prove/solve anything

rant over!

Enzo,

Your head is so far up your own arse --- I think i can hear you whistling out of your belly button.......

yea phenominon what ever you say, how do you figure that one out then wee man? should we do a pole!?

@ ryno i understand that and im in no way standing up for akki, its just some of the words used got under my skin