hi folks! names jamie n am from lisburn!

well heres the story, bought maself a 92 ep82 jus over a year ago when i was still on a provi lisence, drove it about for a bit on L plates (quite a funny site reli). neways passed ma test n that was just over a year ago so off the R's now and starting to spend sum cash on the car to improve her. recently bought maself a new uprated fuel pump, sard pressure reg and greedy boost controller. car came with a powerflow system catback(hopefully replacing this for sumthing a little more upmarket), baileys dumpvalve n massive but cheap airfilter. engine blew a big end about 6 months ago so decided jus to swap it for a younger engine so picked 1 up off a ep91 with only 30k on her also got the turbo and fitted a new clutch whilst it was out! lets NOT talk figures............

well a think thats her so far apart frm the usual oilchange, brake pads n new year shocks to get me through an MOT. will keep my progress on the car updated here. if anyone has ne advice on wat way to attack the car next please feel free to help me out! cheers

jamie. :p:p

Welcome to the club :p

Sounds like your going the right way about it, fueling is pretty much sorted, what boost you running on the BC?

I would possibly get a Front mount intercooler, and relocate the filter next, oh and uprated actuator if yuou dont have one :p

Just have a look through the site theres tonnes of info :p

cheers for the comment.!

shes running 1.15 bar max on the bc on high boost no idea on wat sort of bh tho. dont want to put to much power into it unless im gona go forged depends what the funds are like but hopefuly all goes well this will b about a 3 year project so slo and steady to the way i want it. :p

Yea you really dont want to run it any more than that at all on the standard tubby and internals!!

In fact you need a uprated manifold ASAP otherwise piston number 3 will be turned to smelt!!

Theres a huge restriction in runner number 3, running at that boost will severly affect the life of your motor

haha!only realizin that there.....! buh ryt nuf o sh*t... didnt no dat about the piston(3)! :p wil get maself a manifold ryt away mayb order 1 today! ne suggestions?? dont wana go nuts with d cash, buh willing to buy a good 1 not so it wil crak on me drivin dwn d road. :p should i keep er on low boost al d tym its set at 0.9??