West Yorkshire Meet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i go, could we go economy mode please??? it behaved on its way down frm manchester really loved it even at 60.....some guy in a punto thought he was the man n went passed nodding at me i fght fuk u retard n gave him chase it was funny watching his face as i went from 60-80 within seconds!!

Rickstar its not asad its asda lol and u come down with us it would be a good little convoy

Hi guys iam new to the site not had my ep82 that long so just learnin the basics,i live near to the manchster area in a liile place called new mills,iam wondering if i could meet up with some of you guys or tag along to this meet with u lot if thats possible?

Whitefield/Prestwich area. There is a big Tescos at the Whitefield motorway junction that we can meet in before we blast up the motorway. We usually meet at mine but im moving house this week so it will no longer be our meeting spot.

Bourkey

Whitefield/Prestwich area. There is a big Tescos at the Whitefield motorway junction that we can meet in before we blast up the motorway. We usually meet at mine but im moving house this week so it will no longer be our meeting spot.

Bourkey

sounds good mate just give us a shout,is it a flat out blast up motorway?just dont fancy getting my arse panned and completely lost

@ Asda - Feck you got back from mine quick!!!!!!

Yep you just blast up the motorway a few junctions and your're there

Bourkey

sounds good mate gives us a shout when you lot r going out and maybe some directions because ive never been near that area and ill hopefully b free to pop you and meet some of you guys

'ASDA' lol.. haha i thought he worked there until i asked him last night on msn. haha.. yeh i was in whitefield yesterday! how weird had to drop my cousin of there at his restaurant! Yeh it'l be good to link up! my 1st meet!

so we gna be on speeding mode then? haha.. if am not in the convoy at the end dont worry haha..