West Yorkshire Meet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really lol :)

it was good fun in bourkeys tho it would take a while for u n me to get used to driving something like that (even tho its still pretty basic if you think about it) tbh....change gears at specific times, keep an eye out for things, fast gear changes etc would have been something totally diff if we booted it!

Haha yeah he did, he kept calling my car beautiful and said he wanted to buy it for his son (you I guess)

Tell him I said thanks for the compliments :blink:

haha hes embarrasing! ill tell him, and he says he will come to the meet aswell to have a nosey at your gt's, i aint even been in a GT yet :D

Sold the GT last week mate. But there will be plenty more to look at, and someone might even be nice enough to take you for a drive.

Unless the Vtec boys get you first and make you want to buy one of them!! (Civic clubs are also invited)

i aim to come to the meet this time! i keep sayin i will then sumthin crops up last min so yeh i shall try my best to get to this one ;)

ill join the manchester convoy too if i can find you all! so one more for the list! maybe 2 if i can pursuade my mate in his ep70 to come too

Odd question but does anyone who is going to this meet have a spare standard toyota air filter in useable condition that they could take with them and I could purchase off them?

may have one, ill have a look for you mate.

Yo Hill Bill!!! Not sure if im 100% going but i reckon we should meet at Tesco's carpark at the Whitefield motorway junction. I now live in Radcliffe as does Craig N So if we are going you could come to mine from Bolton and we can head to Tescos to meet the others. Sorry Asda we can't meet at your store <_<.

Bourkey