Wondering is someone can help me.

Just been told i need new sparks plugs..so i'm gona have to go get them tomorrow.

Which ones do i need? I'm gonna have to go halfords or somthing so if some1 could find the right ones on there website that would be great :)

ive got a 96 glanza

Thanks

You ideally want a set of 4x NGK Iridiums IX mate in heat range 7 for your Glanza.

I've just been on halfords site and their plug range is confusing as hell.

I have a set of 7's here in front of me.

The codes on it are : BKR7EIX - Stock No 2667.

Because you need them asap your best bet may be halfords.

However if you can wait a few days, Dave Burwash (reliable trader) can get you some sent asap as he always has service items in stock - his number is 07852 295221, I'd give him a shout tonight.

He is located in Essex.

Joz

You ideally want a set of 4x NGK Iridiums IX mate in heat range 7 for your Glanza.

I've just been on halfords site and their plug range is confusing as hell.

I have a set of 7's here in front of me.

The codes on it are : BKR7EIX - Stock No 2667.

Because you need them asap your best bet may be halfords.

However if you can wait a few days, Dave Burwash (reliable trader) can get you some sent asap as he always has service items in stock - his number is 07852 295221, I'd give him a shout tonight.

He is located in Essex.

Joz

Found these

would they be suitable? the code for them is BKR6EK so its close to the 1s recommended..there only gona be temporary till after xmas

Heat Range 6 is standard for Glanzas Mike.

If you are mildly modified I'd defo go for 7's but its not going to do any harm running on the standard plug thats for sure unless you are running a lot of power then you'd need to go for a 'colder' plug.

I'd go for them.

Joz

sweet thanks...its not got many mods..got an electronic boost controller on it which ive got turned off at the min and thats the only main thing.

person who had it before me only tried to increase the power before anything else.

Hopefully they have them in stock now haha

Yup went and got them..took them to be fitted

turns out there was a bit of water in 2 of the plugs..dried them out n now its fine..so took the plugs back and got a refund :blink:

Gonna buy some of the 1s u recommended though and get a good service done after xmas.

Thanks for your help :blink: