Hi,

Just gathering peoples thoughts on running a Track day at Mallory Park!

Mega easy to get to on 15 mins off Junction 21 on the M1!

It can be held on a Sunday and With 40 cars it will cost £90 per person in his or her car.

This will get you 3 hours on the track using Open pit lane style with 20 cars on track at a time.

Open pit lane means that 20 cars can always run in either 15 or 30 minute sessions. Once the 1st lot have had 15 mins they come in and out go the next lot and so on and so on.

The track will ran on the 1.41 mile circuit and looks like this:

mallory5B15D.gif

20 people and it will cost £180.00

30 people and it will cost £120.00

40 people and it will cost £90.00

What do you all think?????

Thanks,

Sam

i have been to malory park on one of the Locost days with my mate an his dad, its a good track, but watch for the hairpin, a few people lost on that corner in their locosts :/

good price too for the time you get

Awsome Idea!!

TGTT got a track day organised for march 09, 40 EP's haring round LLandow Race track, its going to be awsome!!

What dates are available? If its middle of next year then I would possibly do it aslong as we have 40 names!!

I have spoken to Mallory again today and aslong as it doesn't conflict with any pre-set dates.. I.E British superbikes ect then it can be any sunday 9am untill 3pm with upto 40 motors!

Not to be slating the Llandow track day but Mallory is a much better circuit! Why is there no one interested????