elec problem

Since i had the alternator and all belts changed ive found that my singnals dont work. The hazzards work. Checked the fuse and foudn the signals fuse had blow which was an easy fix. Last 2 days now i find the signals dont work again and the hazzards now decided not to work. Is there a fault in the connection maybe or sumthing else to look out for??

Had the same problem with mine it took the piss. 1st happened when i was joining the motorway last month. :blink: switched the engine off. N turned it on, which fixed it, i was shiting it.

Then last month happened again this time didnt work full stop no hazzard or signal. :D

Striped out the full dash found the relay behind the speedo.. messed about with fuses as they blew still nothing, so messed with the relay again.. still didnt work. lol. Striped the alarm cuz it was crap and playing up. Still messed with my head.

But after a bit put the fuse back in and it started to work somehow. Thank God! Still don't think i've found the problem tho.

first i fort i will get used to it but i dint realise how handy signals are. The switches work fine as ive had the fuse changed and they started working again. Dint last long tho still same problem. Has anyone got any pictures of the relay as i havnt seen it before and dont no whre to look!

lol its true i thought the same. i thought al try n get it fixed wen am free. but realised its essential. lol. no pics sorry. its a black box relay normal meduim relay size not sure if that helps much... mine was behind the speedo after a search.

o ye i changed my alarm since then. n touch wood i hope it was that which was causing the prob. not sure yet tho.

Must be somthing shorting out also as the fuse keeps going. Im starting to think a few of the componets were messed about when the alternator belt ws changed as when igot the car back from the garage that whens the isuue started