My Starlet Sportif *Froggy*

Starlet02.jpg

Starlet03.jpg

Starlet04.jpg

Starlet01.jpg

Still got few things to do, to finish off. (Back end) its all in process.. Just taking my time with it at the moment. (Saving monies) lol.. I've got most of the parts sitting in my front room. Waiting to go on. Hopefully soon. Got sum new reflet lenses to go on thanks to Sheeky! :D

Guys and girl's any comments welcome and advice! What do u think of the alloys?lol.. U prob realised there from the new Corolla. :D Am thinking of keeping them for a bit and may spray them white for now. And then go for some Rota GT3 i think. Red deep dish. ? :blink:

Thanks

Ricci.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will probably hear it before you see it due to the exhaust sounding like the space shuttle and the turbo chatter like a plane engine :D. I probably get complaints for it when im at work still :D. I work 5 miles away from home as well.

Yeah i'll take you out for a quick blast as well. It's a good giggle when it's warmed up.

You and Asda seriously need to show me how to get a car spotless though. Asda will tell you how much wax i leave on :blink:.

Bourkey

lol... wax on... wax off.. circular motion at all times. lol.. hahah... i'll bring my wax if u wna giv that a go?! but yeh i dont wax it nemore it's been a wile. just have it washed n cleaned ev week by my bro's mate car wash.. he does a good job! :blink:

lol as for your exhaust... am sure its gonna add to the fun and adrenaline!! haha.

I have a buffer Asda. My arms go numb when i use it so it doesn't see daylight very often. Give it a whirl on Saturday if you like.

Im going to get some good snaps on Saturday hopefully. I've been messing with my camera for weeks practicing with it and playing with the settings. I'll get some for you to put up on your topic Rickstar.

Bourkey

@ Markoos am looking in to the conversion mate. Not sure yet weighing up everything. Or may jus go for V!

hahahahahahahah.... Future u say.. So wen u look at my car your looking at the future. wowww.. should charge u guys for that shit. lol and it should be in the science museum. lol.

Bourkey the pics sound good! i've never used the machine. too scared might chip the paint with the edges.

Asda its the time to take the strips off. Once u have we'll burn it! ;) imagine Bourkeys neighbours then!