My Starlet Sportif *Froggy*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries al be coming up the rd wit bass pumping.. Prodigy 'firestarter'... haha.. na am only joking.lol.

well Bourkey u can leave them with a nice present! am sure they will enjoy it! few fires wont do any harm lol.. and few exhausts churning!

Hope its a nice weekend tho.

By the way who painted all the stuff for you. Looks spot on that paint job. I can't stop looking at the Redness. It's so clean. It is my duty to get some good pictures on Saturday of it.

Prodigy full blast = FTW ;)

Bourkey

The guy i got it off did the paint job just before i got it of him! he did a good job. i managed to find some more colour out of it somehow in past few months av noticed it. But am not happy wit it as yet got a couple of areas were i'm gonna get done up. need to touch it up wen it goes in next month.

U'll see what i mean on sat! its not perfect yet! ;)

I was a kid wen prodigy came out.. some scary guy! haha 'twisted' guy! tune tho!

i really hope its gonna be nice weather, lookin forward to waxin the cars n gettin em all shiney! ;)

I need some touch ups aswell paint wise, but that will be a few months off yet :D lol

Bourke i have just one request........ could be all take a dump on the crazy womans car that doesnt like us all being there? hahaha shes gonna flip when she sees 5 cars at yours!!!!!

Fucking hell this thread has been spammed :D

Looks spot on mate really loving the shinyness :D

The wheels really suit it aswell, what suspension you got? Ride height looks bang on :D

Dont get Red Rota's, will be too much red IMO

Get matt black slipstreams and get Iddy to do a red pinstripe on them ;)

JOZ.......lol.. Booooooyaaaaaaakkkkkkkaaaaashhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! P for Pus*y Magnet bro!hahahah.... only if.....

Asad yeh got the Avaldite but no clear seal coudnt find one.. so gotta get that 2mz. ;) if thats okay wit u guys...

Yeah mate its gonna be 5 of us! the neighbours are gonna love us even more now bourkey mate lol pete will be fine its the council woman lol!!!!

yeah i only live in bury so a 2 min drive away from bourkes house!