My Starlet Sportif *Froggy*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, i finally got off my ass n went to look for scrappys....im not going to the same guy again i couldnt get the price down, he took life getting it off, n he doesnt have much decent stock.

I WILL be making more trips around to see what i can get hold of for us lot, so fingers crossed :lol:

P.s ric ill happily fit it on sat but will have to charge a £10er or so....as i will be using my dads tools and its not exactly the best time of year to work outside on cars :lol:

My mates CHAVTASTIC Punto there in the background <_<.

Get your backside round to mine tomorrow mate so i can have a look at this bumper and exhaust. I doubt your car will get in my yard though. Mine scrapes in there as it is so low :unsure:.

Bourkey

Thanks for the comments. Need to polish the whole car again cuz the bumpers standing out. Not fitted the spoiler yet didnt have time <_<

@ Id, one of my bro's mate did the painting. I'm still learning at the mo.

@ Bourkey not sure as yet if am goin to the meet. I wanna but not happy wit sum stuff on froggy at the mo. pissed offf maaannn. If i do go u plz gotta help me wit the exhaust.

Hey craig and Sparky.. Yeh got the spoiler on today. :D

Starletspoiler1.jpg

Starletspoiler2.jpg

Starletspoiler3.jpg

Not Great pics al take some better ones. Got some bad news tho... :lol:

Some TWAT broke into my car last night. Between 7 and 9 evening. what a lucky guy he timed it right. Am always going back and forth from my car doing stuff to it or going out.

My ALARM hasnt been working for ONE WEEK. He must of had an eye on it. My niece alerted me to my interior light being on and the door not shut properly. Ran out to see my glove box opened n ashtray!

But my system was there wit remote on show. Aftershave n ev thing still there. Must of got scared off or interrupted wel at that time to be honest i thought ev thing was there. And before i went in to my house i opened the glovy to get my old fone out. n thought it may of been me being careless and not shut the door properly. Didnt sleep al nyt. cuz i double check my car.

neway got to uni in the morning went to get my bag from the back seat its not there. :( the only time since i started uni i left the bag in my car thinking al take it out later..

Wait even more bad news the reason i left my bag in the car, was due to one of my new refit lenses flew of wile driving on the motorway. It was glues n screwd perfect. Left it for 4 hours in my room to dry heated :thumbsup:

so i thought al take the the unit out and switch to my n/a ones.

ahhh! neway i came home n searched my area alley ways bins cudnt find it... it is no use to u burglar jus uni assignments n library books. was gutted.

Got an email from uni library sayin my bag has been found and in prestwich police station. :D al the way there??

the knob dashed my bag on a main rd and sum lovely women picked it up an handed it in to her local police station. :D

but some books n assignment folders missin. :harhar:

and i got tyre marks over some handouts lol... he got in by a screw diver left a small dent where he pulled my door out n got sumit down to unlock the door. Got my alarm sorted now! so am looking for the twat. Am known around my area and my car, lived here al my life. its a real shock. So looking out for the gimp.

This is long but had to share.

WOW its all been going on......a little description of the willy wipe would be nice seems like a local vist could have been in order.... :harhar:

bud things can only get better chin up you`ve got a new rear end and you`ll have your mani soon :thumbsup: