price revision of gt-spec

Guest Enzo

hi just a heads up to let you know Mr Tong has informed me that he cannot sell any more turbos at the prices i supply due to the £- Rm ratio

which has fallen at a quick rate put down to this shitty global downturn.

you see the credit crunch has affected the £ to RM ratio drasticaly dropping from 7, 5.1 to the pound since this credit crunch emulated at the start of the year,

meaning its added just over £100 onto the price of the turbos, the best i can do is keep the cost of the gt-spec under the £500 mark and saturate some of this cost but for the present time, until the pound gets stronger again there is no chance that i will be able to sell these turbos at these group buy prices until the exhange rate reviserses back to the way it was which could take quite a while

so the price has been revised to £465 for the forseable future. this price still represents good value and is still one of the cheapest hybrids compared to our current competitors on the market

i must apologise for any inconvienience caused.

28th November 2008

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing may be happening with the engines i get. The price went up earlier this year due to fuel costs but instead of going down again when fuel prices dropped it has had to stay up. He has warned me there may be a price increase. Economy here has gone to pot.

Bourkey

• 5 months later...

they are currently still at this price and will be until it gets back up to 7 at which point mr tong 'might' review the price.

are you interested in purchasing like?

yeah mate, just sorted out the money's for mani and downpipe i'm getting, also fmic kit, so i figure while its all off i'll do the turbo as well, will mean i have to wait a bit longer but will be worth it, so was trying to get a figure of which to save the money for, as i'm crap at saving if i just have a 'ballpark' figure, lol

tempted on the the td12 though, lol. when is the revision to the gt spec expected?

What are you talking about man! Fuck euros!

Dam right ste Euro's suck as sh*t as your grandma.

fuck sterling;) y do yous have to be differant like?

Why?? why you ask cus wee are the T*TS!!!! UK pwns. thnx , plus the fact that we didnt condone to the euro being made.. also we're not the only country to not use the euro

Ahhhhh revision of the price well im glad i own my gt spec just now lol.

• 2 weeks later...