cheers to good nights!

went out in reading tonyt (bout 16 miles up the road from newbury where i live) got absolutely wankered, pulled a fitty but she couldnt keep up with the pace of drinkin n got kicked out for bein too drunk ;) so ended up gettin a lift back to newbury to the club i work in for a lock in with the columbians n a fair few fit birds n ended up pie'ing one :D cracking night n onli spent £64.30, love it!! now back home playin forza!

anyone else have a good night?

haha fairplay :D

Cant fault a night like that, Last night was average, picked a bird of for a jump dropped her off stayed out with boys for a bit, but tonight is going to be good, got a MILF lined up, off up her house at 9 gonna get :D and I have garunteed dinner dumper access!! :D :D ;)

went out last night after work and ran into every person i owe money to and was refused by the club we were all headin to for bein to drunk ..was told " sorry not tonight " before i even got within 10 feet of the bouncer...ended up home in bed at 1 200 euro poorer not a great nite at all!

had a shitkicker of a weekend up in aberdeen, saw some minted dj's then back down to join mates who had been to pressure at the arches in the early hours of saturday,

lookin forward to some kip